The following article covers what’s new in our Cinsault minor release to clarify what’s changed or what bugs have been resolved since our Cinsault major release as of May 2023. If you’re new to Practifi or our release documentation, please review our best practices for 📚 Using Practifi Release Notes.
As of May 2023, teams will experience the following changes to their Practifi instance:
- Queue members can now complete Active Form Fields: Where a task with an Active Form Field is assigned to a queue (group), other members of that queue can now also populate the Active Form field. This extends functionality introduced in the March 2023 Cinsault Minor Release, where Checklists on tasks assigned to a queue are able to be completed by other members of the same queue.
- Manually override Stage Entry Date or Stage History Entry Date: You can now manually update either the Stage Entry Date on the record for Deals, Services, Processes and Tasks or the Entry Date on the related Stage History record. Updating either one will auto-update the other to keep them in sync. Previously, this value could not be overwritten and was automatically populated with the date the Stage change was entered.
- Under Advice flag for Black Diamond data fed assets: The Under Advice flag on a Black Diamond asset will now flow through from the underlying value in Black Diamond, i.e., Practifi >> Asset >> Under Advice will populate with the value from Black Diamond >> Account >> Supervised. Previously, even where the Under Advice flag was manually set to False in Practifi, any subsequent Black Diamond sync would automatically reset the flag to True.
- Updates to Task Template fields: When creating a task using the New Task (from Template) Global Action, three additional fields will flow through from the template to the resultant task. To ensure these fields flow through without error, we've made changes to the following fields when configuring a Task Template via the Settings app:
- Priority - This has been made mandatory on both the action screen modal and the template configuration in settings.
- Status - This has been made mandatory on both the action screen modal and the template configuration in settings.
- Task Type - This has been made non-mandatory on the action screen modal to maintain consistency with the template configuration in settings.
- Task Template Assignment Type fix: Resolved an issue when creating a task using the New Task (from Template) Global Action. Previously, the Assignment Type of Specify Now would assign to the running user instead.
Please note: Only the Assignment Type of Specify Now is supported when selecting New Task (from Template) from the Global Actions menu, as the resultant task will not yet be associated with a related Client or Service record. For any other assignment criteria (e.g., Specify by Servicing Team Role), the task will be assigned to the running user.
- New delete options for repeating events: A new Delete button for repeating (recurring) events has been added to the Event record page. The user has the option to either delete the single occurrence or delete that event plus all remaining events in the series.
- Updates to Cancel Process row actions: We've added a Cancel Process row action for open processes to the User Details and Division record pages. We've also removed the Cancel Process row action if the process already has a status of Canceled.
- Process Task assignment notification fixes: We resolved an issue where task assignment notifications were being sent for the first task in a process but not for subsequent tasks. As a result of this fix:
- Portal users will receive an email notification for tasks created and assigned to them. The redirect link in the email will send portal users to the community task record page.
- For mass reassignment of an owner for open tasks and processes, email notifications are sent to the new owner.
- For mass reassignment of an owner for open tasks from related services/assets, email notifications are sent to the new owner.
- For a single-task change of owner, an email notification is sent to the new owner.
- For a single-task reassignment from related services/assets/deals, an email notification is sent to the new owner.
- The Change Owner quick action on the entity page reassigns the owner on related child records, including tasks. The assignee will receive an email notification.
- Owner of a Process launched by a Process fix: We resolved an issue where the owner of a child process launched from a task action of a parent process would default to the running user rather than the owner defined in the Process Type settings.
- Restrict user access to fields: Where a table would otherwise display a field that should be hidden for a specific user or group of users (i.e., the user does not have read access to the field), the field column will be hidden for that user. Previously, the field would display a component error. Common examples of restricted fields could be Tax IDs, SSNs or other PII (personally identifying information). There is a known issue where a table containing a field that is also one of the default table filters still displays an error. This will be resolved in an upcoming release.
- Add to Household fix: We resolved an unhandled fault error when adding an Individual to a Household.
- Update to Data Table component: We resolved a permission error when attempting to display the Feed Items data table.
- Account Value rollup issue fix: We resolved an issue where the lookup rollup summary for Member Account to Value was not rolling up Current Value from the asset to Account Value on the related entity.
- Structure display in Community fix: We resolved an issue where the Entity Structure in the Communities portal would display all relationships, regardless of whether the Show Referrals and Show Relationships settings were set to True or False.
Article is closed for comments.