PractifiU is a self-paced, on-demand training experience covering the fundamental workflows and day-to-day features users experience when accessing the Practifi platform. Gamification is enabled in PractifiU, meaning users earn points and badges when they complete courses. Managers can monitor users' achievements via the leaderboard in PractifiU. This article outlines how to access the leaderboard and the different levels and symbol meanings.
Accessing the Leaderboard
The leaderboard is available to Managers within PractifiU. To access the leaderboard, do the following:
- Log into PractifiU using your credentials. You will need to be designated as a Manager to access the leaderboard. If you are not designated as a Manager and need this access, reach out to your firm's CSM or our Practifi Support team.
- From the primary navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the PractifiU screen, select Users to open the list of PractifiU users in your firm.
- On the Users page, select the Leaderboard navigation tab located in the center of the PractifiU screen. This will open your firm's leaderboard.
On the leaderboard, you will be able to see the names of your firm's PractifiU users and their current level within the system. As users complete courses, they will progress through our five levels. A user's current level will display on the leaderboard to the right of their username.
Levels available in PractifiU, from lowest to highest, are as follows:
When a user levels up, they receive a level badge and the leaderboard updates with the appropriate level name.
There will be two symbols displayed to the right of a user's level designation within the leaderboard, as seen below.
- The star indicates how many points the user has accumulated by completing courses.
- The trophy shows the total number of course and level badges a user has earned within PractifiU.
As users progress through their learning, the numbers beside these two symbols will update. Users' rankings on the leaderboard will also update to reflect their overall position among your firm's learners.
The Leaderboard page is only available to Managers within PractifiU, and you will be able to see only the progress of users within your firm. Learners cannot view the full leaderboard showing the entire firm's rankings; only Managers can access the Leaderboard page.
Article is closed for comments.