Occasionally you may need to disable user access to PractifiU. Since PractifiU is different from Practifi, users will need their account disabled within the PractifiU platform itself to stop access to PractifiU. As a Manager in PractifiU, you will have the ability to control if a user within your group should have access to PractifiU. For information about disabling Practifi access, please consult our Deactivating Users article.
Disabling PractifiU Accounts
To disable a user within PractifiU, do the following:
- Log into PractifiU using your credentials. You will need to be designated as a Manager in order to disable a user. If you are not designated as a Manager and need this access, reach out to your firm's CSM or to our Practifi Support team.
- From the primary navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the PractifiU screen, select Users to open the list of PractifiU users in your firm.
- Select the name of the user whose account you need to disable from the list of users. This will open their User's Summary page.
- Toggle off the Login enabled setting to disable this option.
- At the bottom of the screen, press Save to finalize this change. The user will now no longer be able to log into PractifiU. If access should be regranted, the Login enabled setting can be enabled again to grant the user access to PractifiU.