PractifiU will send you automated emails as you are enrolled in courses and working through learning paths. These automatic emails can be disabled on a user-by-user basis under the user's profile. Managers within PractifiU can change the communication settings on behalf of users if needed.
Opting Out of PractifiU Emails
To opt your account out of receiving PractifiU emails, do the following:
- Select your user icon in the upper right-hand corner of PractifiU and select the View My Profile button.
- On your User Profile page, toggle the Opt-out from emails/messages? option to enable this setting.
- Press Save to finalize this change to your profile. You will now no longer receive automated emails from PractifiU.
Changing Communication Settings as a Manager
To change the communication preferences on the behalf of a user, do the following:
- Log into PractifiU using your credentials. You will need to be designated as a Manager in order to change a user's settings. If you are not designated as a Manger and need this access, reach out to your firm's CSM or to our Practifi Support team.
- Select the primary navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the PractifiU screen.
- Select Users from the drop-down menu to open the list of PractifiU users in your firm.
- Select the name of the user whose settings you need to change from the list of users. This will open their User's Summary page.
- Toggle the Opt-out from emails/messages? setting to enable this option.
- Press Save to finalize this change. The user will no now longer receive automated emails from PractifiU.