As a Manager in PractifiU, you will have the ability to create new users in your group. Since PractifiU is a different platform from Practifi, new Practifi users will not automatically have access to PractifiU. Once created in PractifiU, the new user will receive a welcome email where they'll be able to click a URL and set their password to access the platform. They will then be able to access PractifiU and the course catalog. For information on creating a user in Practifi, please consult our Creating New Users article.
Creating a User
To create a new user in PractifiU, do the following:
- Log into PractifiU using your credentials. You will need to be designated as a Manager in order to create a user. If you are not designated as a Manger and need this access, reach out to your firm's CSM or to our Practifi Support team.
- Select the primary navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the PractifiU screen.
- Select Users from the drop-down menu to open the list of PractifiU users in your firm.
- Select the Actions menu located on the upper right-hand side of the Users list.
- From the drop-down menu, select Create.
- On the New User page, enter an email address and a first and last name.
- Leave the Send invite to user? option enabled. This ensures that your new user receives their welcome email.
- Ensure that the Group Memberships drop-down has your firm's group name selected. This field auto-defaults to your group.
- Once all information is entered, select Save to finalize the user creation. The user will receive a welcome email inviting them to join PractifiU and set their credentials.