Practifi Promote includes access to Practifi's Marketing app, giving marketing teams a space to track data around campaigns and revenue generated. The Marketing app is compatible with marketing automation tools that your firm may be using and is most compatible with Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Constant Contact. This article outlines the Marketing app as well as the key features available on its Home Page.
Please note: This functionality requires a Practifi Promote subscription. If this add-on is not enabled within your Practifi organization, the Marketing app will not be available for your Marketing users. For additional information about Practifi Promote, please consult our Understanding Practifi Promote article or reach out to your CSM.
The Marketing app
Practifi Promote is a separate subscription and grants users access to the Marketing app and Salesforce's Campaign Object. Once this add-on is enabled within your organization, this functionality will be available for user access.
Users can be assigned the Marketing app as their default app, meaning that they will automatically land on this app when logging into Practifi, or they have the Marketing app available in addition to their other assigned apps. A user will need to have the Practifi - Add-Ons - Promote User permission set assigned to their user profile to access the app. Users using a Salesforce Platform license will need to be changed to a Salesforce license and will also need the Marketing User checkbox enabled on their user profile. Changing their license will reset their user permissions and they will need permissions reassigned. For additional information on assigning permission sets to user profiles, please consult our Managing User Permissions article. Once assigned the correct permission set, the app will become available in the App Launcher located in the upper left-hand corner of Practifi.
Users within the Marketing app will have access to your firm's complete Practifi contact database, client segments, AUM, health savings accounts, financial products, retirement funds, location and more.
The Home Page
The Home Page on the Marketing app includes a breakdown of revenue per month and pipeline progress. The page also contains metrics on recent client engagement and clients won versus lost. The charts available on the Home Page of the Marketing app break down revenue metrics per month, pipeline progress and client engagement. The tiles within this app help visualize the tasks needed to be completed by the Marketing app user.
Tiles within the Marketing app are task-based and focused on the day-to-day work of the Marketing user. The tiles available and their functionality are as follows:
- Open tasks - Tasks assigned to your user profile with a related entity attached and not in the status of Completed or Cancelled.
- Open tasks in my queue - Tasks assigned to your queue with a related entity attached and not in the status of Completed or Cancelled.
- Due and overdue tasks - Tasks assigned to your user profile with a related entity attached, not in the status of Completed or Cancelled with a due date that is either today or any date in the past.
- Open delegated tasks - Tasks created by your user profile currently assigned to another user with a related entity attached and not in the status of Completed or Cancelled.
- Open personal tasks - Tasks created by your user profile without a related entity attached and not in the status of Completed or Cancelled.
- Due and overdue delegated tasks - Tasks created by your user profile currently assigned to another user with a related entity attached, not in the status of Completed or Cancelled with a due date that is either today or any date in the past.
System Administrators can customize tile visibility within your organization to add or remove Practifi tiles as needed. For information on customizing tile visibility, please consult our Adding and Removing Practifi Tiles article.
Charts on the Marketing app's Home Page help visualize critical data from campaigns and client engagement with your firm. The charts available within the Marketing app are as follows:
- Expected Revenue by Month - Displays the anticipated revenue from your firm's campaigns segmented by month.
- Campaigns by Type and Status - This shows all campaigns in your organization segmented by their type and current status.
- Client Breakdown
- AUM by Client Segment - Displays a donut chart breaking down your firm's Clients by their Client Segment and aggregating their total AUM by each Segment displayed.
- Clients Won & Lost - Shows the aggregation of Clients both gained and lost by your firm for each calendar month.
Once a user is assigned the Practifi - Add-On - Promote User permission set, the user will have access to the Campaign object and create new campaigns within the Marketing app. Users can leverage data from your firm's campaigns to create successful and meaningful connections with Clients by tracking contacts targeted by each initiative and their responses.
For additional information on creating and using campaigns within your organization, please consult our Using Campaigns article.
Marketing app users can access campaigns through the Navigation Menu by selecting the Campaigns page. The Campaigns page will default to a page view of Active Campaigns, displaying any campaign currently marked as active by having their Active field's checkbox enabled. Inactive Campaigns, meaning any campaign that does not have their Active field checkbox enabled, will display within the Inactive Campaign page view available by using the page view selector to toggle to this option.