When reaching out to Practifi Support, you may be asked to extend subscriber access to your Practifi instance to review your issue further. Granting subscriber access lets Practifi access your specific organization, answer any questions you may have or resolve any errors you encounter. This article covers the steps necessary for providing access and outlines considerations around granting this access.
- Log in to your Practifi instance.
- Select your user icon located in the upper right-hand corner of Practifi.
- On the user drop-down, select Settings.
- Select Grant Account Login Access from the options located on the left-hand menu.
- Locate the Practifi BIZ Support option on the Grant Account Login Access table.
- Change the Access Duration drop-down from "No Access" to the selected amount of time you wish to extend access to Practifi Support. We recommend extending a minimum of one week's access.
- Select Save to finalize this change.
- To expedite your case, please send confirmation of the granting of subscriber access to the Practifi Support Engineer who is working with you through the Zendesk ticket raised, along with any requested information.
- To provide login access for longer periods of time, you can either grant login access multiple times separately in shorter durations or for one month with a single action. The maximum time of access to your Practifi instance that can be granted is one month.
- Changes made through subscriber access within your Practifi will appear as made by the user that has granted Practifi access.
- You cannot grant login access if you're logged in as another user via their login access. For example, a System Administrator cannot log in as another user in your firm and grant login access to Practifi Support. Similarly, Practifi Support cannot log in as a System Admin and then log in as any user within your Practifi instance. If Support needs access to both the Admin's and the other user's accounts, both the Admin and user will need to grant access separately.