Once your administrator creates a user account for you in Practifi, you'll receive an email that includes your username and a link to follow for setting your password and logging in.
To log in for the first time:
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email.
- The link logs you in automatically.
- The system prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- If you haven’t received your login information, contact your company's Practifi System Administrator.
To log in each subsequent time:
- Navigate to https://practifi.cloudforce.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click login and you'll be logged into your company's instance of Practifi.
Resetting your password
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Click the Forgot Your Password link on the login page.
- Enter your username and click Continue; shortly after you'll receive an email with instructions and a link to reset your password (note that this link is only valid for 24 hours).
- When you click the link, you'll be prompted to answer your security question.
- Click Continue, then enter a new password.
If you need further assistance logging in, your system administrator can reset your password for you as well.