To access your firm's Practifi organization, you will need to log in to your Practifi account. This article outlines the steps needed to log in to Practifi and reset your password if needed. If you have any questions or concerns when following these steps, please reach out to your firm's Practifi System Administrator for assistance.
Once your administrator creates a user account for you in Practifi, you'll receive an email that includes your username and a link to follow for setting your password and logging in.
To Log in for the First Time
- Check your email for your login information.
- Select the link provided in the email. This link logs you in automatically.
- The system prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- If you haven’t received your login information, contact your company's Practifi System Administrator.
To Log in Each Subsequent Time
- Navigate to https://practifi.cloudforce.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click login, and you'll be logged into your company's instance of Practifi.
Resetting Your Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Select the Forgot Your Password link on the login page.
- Enter your username and select Continue. Shortly after, you'll receive an email with instructions and a link to reset your password (note that this link is only valid for 24 hours).
- When you click the link, you'll be prompted to answer your security question.
- Select Continue, then enter a new password.
If you need further assistance logging in, your system administrator can reset your password for you as well.
Article is closed for comments.