**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
The G Suite integration with Practifi enables users to integrate Google Calendar and Google Drive with Practifi using Skuid. Here's a breakdown of how we can enable G Suite as a pre-requisite to integrate with Practifi:
Configuration of G Suite
Navigate to Google APIs using the following link: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/calendar
Create a Project
The below link can be used to create a new Project using a comprehensive guide provided by Google regarding the same.
Enable Google APIs for Google Drive and Google Calendar
To Enable Google APIs for G Drive and Calendar please follow the below steps:
1. Click on Enable APIs and Services
2. Search for Calendar and click on Google Calendar API
3. Click on Enable to Enable Google Calendar API for the Project
4. Create Credentials as below
4.1 Choose OAuth Client ID
4.2 Configure Consent screen
4.2.1 Enter the Application Name and Support email
4.2.2 Scroll to the bottom of the screen, enter the Authorised domain with the Salesforce URL (without the https://) and Click Save
4.3 Create a credential as below:
- Authorised redirect URIs -> Salesforce url/cloupra__oauthcallback
4.4 On clicking Create you will be provided the Client ID and Client Secret as below. Note down the client ID and client secret.
5. Repeat the steps and configure Google Drive as well.
This would complete the enabling of G Suite to integrate with Practifi.
Please sign in to leave a comment.