**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
PractiFI's integration with Riva Cloud allows you to synchronise emails and calendar appointments so that they appear in the client record, under Interactions. The following steps will assist you in configuring Riva:
Sign up for a Riva Cloud account:
In order to use this integration, you will need to be an existing customer of Riva. You can sign up for an account here. The integration is based on the Standard plan.
Configure Riva Cloud:
As part of your Riva subscription, you are entitled to a free 'Getting Started Session' with Riva, which we recommend you opt for. This will assist you in configuring Riva correctly. To book your session, contact Riva and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your company's name
- Your email provider
- Your CRM provider - PractiFI
- Your preferred mode (Company or Corporate - Riva can help with this)
- A rough estimate of the number of users you intend to have syncing
- A short list of convenient dates or times for the appointment and your timezone.
Apply PractiFI Config files
Once you have set up your Riva account and synchronisation policies, Riva will apply the PractiFI config to your account. If you're unsure whether this has been done, please contact us.
Ensure Triggers are turned on in PractiFI
If you do not see the Riva synced items under Client Interactions, you'll need to check that your triggers are turned on:
- Go to Salesforce Setup
- Expand the 'Develop' section in the left hand menu
- Select 'Custom Settings'
- Next to 'PractiFI Trigger Settings' click 'Manage'
- Ensure that the following checkboxes are checked: Legacy Activity Sync, Interaction Sync to Event, SFTask, Event
- Click Save.
Contact us for assistance if you're unsure.