To create a sub-fund in PractiFI:
- Go to the sub-fund view from the left hand navigation
- Click the to add a new sub-fund record.
- Complete the Basic Details for your sub-fund and click Next. Mandatory fields are highlighted, if you omit any required fields, they will appear in red.
- Once complete, click Save & Go to sub-fund. PractiFI will create your new sub-fund record and take you to the Basics page for the sub-fund.
- Enter any other information by clicking the icon. You can also navigate to the "Contributing Employers" tab and enter any information by clicking on the icon and updating the applicable fields. Once your updates have been made, click Save.
Note: You cancel out of the create a sub-fund process at any point by simply clicking Cancel.