Where a member opts for group insurance, they will receive the default cover as specified in the sub-fund.
Where a member has individually underwritten insurance, you can record details of the policies, benefits and premiums.
To edit a member's insurance policy details:
- Navigate to the member that you wish to edit details for.
- Click the Insurance icon in the vertical nav.
- Select whether to edit an individually underwritten policy or default cover (fixed units or amount) from the Insurance Option picklist.
- For an individually underwritten policy, click on the icon to edit details of the policy, policy owners and related benefits in their respective sub-tabs (required fields will appear in red).
- For default cover, the available cover types will appear by default. Click on the icon to edit details.
- Click Save.
Article is closed for comments.