PractiFI's Create a Business Client wizard allows you to easily create new business clients in a standardised format to make data entry easy and more accurate for your staff.
To create a business client using the Create a Business Client wizard:
- Go to the Launcher menu in the top nav bar and select Create a Business Client.
- Complete the Basic Details for your Primary Contact for this business in Step 1 of the wizard and click Next. If you omit any required fields, they will appear in red.
- Complete the details of the business in Step 2 of the wizard. The mandatory fields will display in red.
- In Step 3 of the wizard, you can enter additional contacts for the business as well as create follow up tasks that can be assigned to team members.
- Once complete, click Save & Finish. PractiFI will create your new business client and the additional contact person records for the business. It will also create the follow up tasks for the assigned team members.
Note: You cancel out of the Create a Business Client wizard at any point by simply clicking Cancel.