**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
The Box integration allows you to synchronise and access your Box documents within a client record in PractiFI. You must have a Box subscription to use this integration.
You may need PractiFI System Administrator permissions to install and enable the Box integration:
- Install the Box for Salesforce app. (The Installation/User Guide is a useful resource to get started).
- Go to Salesforce setup (represented by ) in the Settings menu (top right menu).
- In the left hand menu in the Salesforce interface, navigate to Manage Users -> Users.
- Select your username (as the PractiFI System Administrator).
- Scroll down to the Permission Set Assignments section.
- Click Edit Assignments.
- Add the Box Admin and Box Standard permissions.
- Click Save.
- Go back to Salesforce Setup.
- Click the in the nav menu to show all apps.
- Click the Box Settings app.
- Connect a Box service account (this is your main practice administration login and should be separate to your user login).
- Choose a name for your root folder.
- Scroll down and connect your individual box user account.
To enable the integration in PractiFI:
- Go to PractiFI Settings.
- Go to Config Settings (represented by ).
- Click the icon to edit.
- Under the Integrations section, tick the ‘Enable Box’ checkbox.
- Click Save.