**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
PractiFI’s direct integration with DocuSign allows you to send documents for signature and track the status of envelopes and recipients. You must have an active DocuSign Business Pro plan to use this integration.
You may need PractiFI System Administrator permissions to install and enable the DocuSign for Salesforce integration:
Go to the DocuSign App Exchange listing:
- Follow the instructions to Install the DocuSign for Salesforce app.
- Go to PractiFI Settings.
- Go to Config Settings (represented by ).
- Click the icon to edit.
- Under the Integrations section, tick the ‘Enable DocuSign’ checkbox.
- Click Save.
To enable users for the DocuSign integration:
- Go to Salesforce Setup (represented by ) in the Settings menu).
- Click the in the nav menu to show all apps.
- Click the DocuSign Admin app.
- If prompted, log in to DocuSign with your credentials.
- Click Users in the nav bar menu.
- Ensure all appropriate users appear in the list (Also, ensure you have enough DocuSign licenses. Each additional user you add incurs an additional charge).