Practifi's Create an Employer wizard allows you to easily create new Employers in a standardised format to make data entry easy and more accurate for your staff.
To create an Employer using the Create an Employer wizard:
- Go to the Launcher menu in the top nav bar and select Create an Employer.
- Complete the Basic Details for your Employer then click Next. Mandatory fields are highlighted, if you omit any required fields, they will appear in red.
- Enter details of the primary contact, which becomes part of the Employer People record. Enter any additional primary contact information, then click Next.
- In Step 3 of the wizard, optionally, add details of other key contacts for the Employer.
- Once complete, click Save & Finish. Practifi will create your new Employer and the primary and other contact person records for the Employer.
Note: You cancel out of the Create an Employer wizard at any point by simply clicking Cancel.