**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
To deactivate a user:
- From within PractiFI, go to the settings menu (top right where your name is) and select Setup. This takes you to Salesforce Setup.
- Under Administer and Manage Users on the left hand menu, select Users.
- Select the All Users view from the picklist.
- Click Edit next to the user you want to deactivate.
- From the User Edit page, deselect the Active checkbox.
- A warning will pop up, click OK, then click Save on the user.
This user will no longer have access Salesforce or PractiFI.