**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
After you've added users, you'll need to assign licenses:
- From the list of users, select the new user by clicking on their name (Note: don’t click the Edit link).
- From the user detail, scroll down until you find the Managed Packages section and click Assign Licenses.
- Tick the boxes to assign licenses for Practifi and Skuid.
- Click Add.
You should also consider what your new user will see:
- Your new team member will receive a welcome email from Practifi containing a login link.
- They’ll be asked to set their password on first login.
- To access Practifi, they may need to select Practifi from the Salesforce app menu in the top right.