Processes can be started in two ways: via the Launcher in Client View (for processes unrelated to a particular service, such as “Call client tomorrow”) and via the Processes icon in the vertical nav.
To start a process from the Client View:
- Navigate to the desired client or service record.
- Click the in the top nav bar and select Start a Process. This will take you to the Create a Process wizard. (Alternatively, click the Processes icon in the vertical nav and click the icon).
- Select a service and then select next.
- Complete the details in step 1 of 2 (required fields will appear in red).
- When complete, select Next.
- The wizard will then automatically create tasks based on the standardised process configuration for the selected process.
- In Step 2 of 2, you can adjust the tasks, add new tasks or delete unnecessary tasks.
- When finished editing the tasks, select Save & Finish.
Your process will appear in the client’s process list.
Note: If you created your process from a service, the two will become linked by the Service field. Your new process will still be displayed in the Processes list for the client, but it will also show up in the service where you created the process. For more information on services, click here.