When your PractiFI System Administrator sets you up as a new user, you will receive an email that includes your username and a link to your organisation’s instance of PractiFI.
To log in to PractiFI for the first time:
- Check your email for your login information.
- Click the link provided in the email.
- The link logs you into PractiFI automatically.
- The system prompts you to set a password and choose a security question and answer to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- If you haven’t received your login information, contact your company's PractiFI System Administrator.
To log in to PractiFI each subsequent time:
- Navigate to https://practifi.cloudforce.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click login and you'll be logged into your company's instance of PractiFI.
If you've forgotten your password, you can easily reset it.