PractiFI's Xero integration allows you to easily create a client in Xero and access paid invoices within a client record in PractiFI. You must have a Xero subscription to use this integration.
Note: Your PractiFI System Administrator will need to enable this integration before you can use it.
To create a client in Xero from within PractiFI:
- Navigate to a client (household).
- Click on the Create in Xero button in the header.
- This will automatically create this client in Xero.
- To view the client in Xero, click the View in Xero button in the header.
To see a client's (paid) Xero invoices in PractiFI:
- Navigate to the service against which the instalment that requires editing is linked.
- Click on the icon to view Services.
- Click on the Instalments sub tab - You will see a list of instalments, including any paid Xero invoices.
- Click on an instalment to view the details and the amount.
- Click the link. The invoice will open directly in Xero, in a new tab in the browser.