**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
Task Templates can be created for simple tasks. They're available for use in the Tasks tab in the sidebar.
- Go to Settings in the user menu.
- Select Task Templates from the left-hand side Navigation.
- Click Add to add a new template.
- Fill in the template. Fields outlined in red are mandatory.
- Select a Task Group if you want to group the template in a sub group.
- You can also use Priority, Due Date Interval, Description and Estimated Effort if required.
- Tick the Copy Fields checkbox to give you an option of copying your fields each time you create a new task from this template.
- If you want to add the Outcomes and Actions to the template you need to save the template and come back to it.
- To add Outcomes and Actions, select the template.
- Select Outcomes that should be available to select from when using the template.
- Add Actions that may occur based on whichever outcome has occurred.
- Click Save.