**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
Add your company logo to Salesforce Setup
- Go to 'Salesforce Setup' from the navigation bar in Practifi.
- Under the Build heading in the sidebar, click Develop then Static Resources.
- Click New.
- Enter the Name, Description and upload your PDF, JPEG or PNG file and click Save. (The ideal logo size is 30 pixels in height with a transparent background).
Add your company logo to Practifi
- Go to Settings from your user menu in Practifi.
- In the sidebar, click Config then Edit.
- Under Logo, enter the logo name exactly as you entered it in step 4 and click Save.
- Refresh your browser.