**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to connect Practifi to your Evernote account. Note that you'll need a current Evernote account to use this integration.
Step 1: Download and install Evernote for Salesforce
Download Evernote for Salesforce from the AppExchange and follow the installation instructions.
Step 2: Confirm the package has been installed
It's always important to confirm that the package was installed correctly.
- Log into Practifi.
- Click Salesforce Settings in the user menu.
- Confirm the package is installed under Installed Packages.
Step 3: Enable the Evernote integration in Practifi
Now that everything is installed, you can enable the integration within Practifi.
- Go to Practifi Settings.
- Go to Menu Items
- Click the Sidebar sub tab
- Change the context to client.
- Search for Evernote.
- Click the icon and tick the box under the Active column.
- Change the order depending on where you want it to show on your menu
- Click 'Save'