**Note: This content is intended for system administrators and is technical in nature**
Users of Autopilot will need a Salesforce license. Autopilot integration will not work with a Salesforce Platform License. Contact PractiFI to organise a license if required.
Important: In order to use this integration, you will require an Autopilot account (30 day free trials are available from the AutoPilot website).
- Log in to Autopilot.
- Select 'Settings' from the left hand navigation bar.
- Click on Salesforce Sync.
- Click on 'Connect'.
- Click on 'Allow'.
- Click on 'Selectively Sync Leads, Contacts & Accounts'. Click 'Continue'.
- Select "Don't Sync Leads' and click 'Continue'.
- Either 'Sync All Contacts' or 'Selectively Sync Contacts' and click 'Continue'.
- Either 'Sync All Accounts' or 'Selectively Sync Accounts' and click 'Continue'.
- Choose 'Default Field Mapping' (unless you have a specific requirement) and click 'Continue'.
- Review your selections and click 'Sync with Salesforce'.